Pensacola Website Design Services
If you are looking for web design in Pensacola, and You want an affordable, great looking website as fast and stress-free as possible read below. You can also learn more about the 10 step web design process we use to help your Pensacola business achieve your business goals.
We will cover the process, and cost on this page. So, please read this whole page to get the best idea of how we will make the web design process easy for you.
Why choose Attraxios for your
Pensacola Web Design
We have worked with thousands of businesses helping them get more customers….
So, whether you are looking for a brand new web design, or you have a current website and you want a website redesign, Attaxios can help you create a great online marketing impression. However, Your website is your home base for your digital marketing presence. So, making sure your web design’s content flows well and communicates your message is important. Also, make sure you have ways to collect information from your clients with the proper website analytics, pixels, and email opt-ins added to your website is crucial. At Attraxios, we have over 12 years of expertise in helping businesses design & develop websites that improve the ease of use by their customers as well as help them get more leads. We want to make sure you are Attracting, building great relationships, and keeping customers through the web. Keep reading about our Pensacola web design services below!
What our clients say…..
We can help you with web design in Pensacola too!
Pensacola Web Design Services
What comes with every web design we build?
Our objective is to get your website in your hands as fast as possible. So, we keep the website design process simple and all-encompassing. So, what’s are all the important elements included in our Pensacola Web Design services?
- Every website we build is built on WordPress and using one of the bazillion themes. This keeps the overall cost down for your website project by expediting the process from graphic design to build-out. So, now you will not have to wait as long to get your new website launched for your business. We also have recommendations on security programs to help keep your website safer from hackers.
- Every website we build has onsite SEO included in the pricing. We will write custom title & meta tags for your website, as well as meta descriptions. We will research the write words and phrases to help your website get off to the best start. We will also make sure any content you provide or we write has the necessary phrases in it as well. Learn more about our Search Engine Optimization methodology..
- Every Website has google analytics installed. We will make sure you have google analytics installed on your new website design. We do not let a website leave our doors without it.
- Other recommendations: We recommend that you also install the google facebook pixel & setup some way for website visitors to give you their email addresses.
What is the process of getting your new web design created?
At Attraxios, we have over 20 years of marketing experience across more than just digital. So, we put all of that expertise to use when creating your new website. Below you will read our 10 step process to launching your new pensacola web design.
- DEFINE YOUR GOALS: The first step we always want to take is defining your goals for the website or your web strategy. You can have one or many. It’s ok if you haven’t defined this out, We can help you. But, what do you want people to do once they get to your website?
- Define Your Target Audience: Also known as Customer Personas/ Customer AVATARS..So, who are your typical customers? What are they like? What do they do? Doing this will help you with what types of images to use, and what types of content to put on your website. If you aren’t sure you can send out a survey to any of your top customers to see what data you can collect.
- Site Navigation Development: The web design process starting point depends on whether you currently have a website of not. If you have a website then we first want to review your website analytics to see how your customers are using your website. We will review your current site navigation, current content, and your analytics to see where website users are entering & leaving your website. If you do not have a website then we hop to phase 2 of this web site design step which is reviewing your competitor’s websites. We will look to see what they are doing from an overall structure perspective. After we have done those things we should be able to create a very well thought out site map for your new website. So, now that we know all the main page names you will need, we can move on to the next step.
- Content-Once the site map is created then we can begin the compilation of content for your new website design. This will be a group effort. We will ask that you provide as much of the site content as possible. We can take the content of your website and refine it to an extent.
- SEO– Now that we have some of the content for your website we do SEO research to see what are the best words and phrases to use on your website. Once we have some selected we add those to the title tags, meta tags, content, and any other relevant place on your website. READ MORE about our take on SEO here.
- Photos: Having good images to use on your website is important. So, if you have access to a photographer then please get headshots, product photos, or other business photos taken. Photos do two things: 1) adds a nice appeal to the website, & 2) the images can be optimized for SEO reasons to help you show up in search better.
- Website Build Out– During this phase of the process, we take all the components of your website and begin to bring it to life. This is the longest part of the process normally. But, It can also be the most fun! We build our websites using wordpress themes. We have found it to be the quickest and most effective option.
- Google Analytics Installation– this is crucial to have on your website. Knowing how your website is being used and where your traffic is coming from is extremely important. We install your existing code or a new one if you do not have it just prior to launch.
- Facebook Pixel Installation– This is the next tracking code we recommend. The Facebook pixel will allow you to do lots of really cool things with any ads you chose to run down the road on Facebook. Here are some of the uses of the Facebook pixel.
- LAUNCH Your NEW WEB DESIGN– Shout to the heavens, toot the horns, throw the confetti, IT’S GO TIME! Everyone’s favorite part of the process. We estimate that from the time we start the build-out process to the end it currently doesn’t take more than about 2 weeks. ( revisions or changes may add more time this though)
How much does a website cost?
Affordable Web Design In Pensacola, FL
Pricing is based on two things: 1) functionality needed, 2) Size / total page names, 3) how much content you provide versus what we need to help you create. All in all, most websites we build cost around $2500 depending on the size and content needs. Some more, some less.
We hope you found out enough information about our Pensacola Web Design services. Attraxios is a Website Design Company located in Gulf Breeze, FL. We can help you with your new web design in Pensacola, FL, Destin, FL, Mobile, AL or any surrounding area. Let us know if you would like more information or pricing on our service!
More about web design in Mobile, AL . Or feel free to learn more about our overall digital marketing services.